Monday, July 29, 2013

My Goals

    A goal is something that you hope to achieve. Everyone has their own goal that they want to achieve. Do you have your own goals?I have my own, too. I have 3 goals for 30-day challenge. Those are growing 3cm, improve English, and get green cards or getting no EOP, yellow, red card. To grow 3cm and be healthy, I have to eat less sugar and caffeine. I think sleeping early is a good idea, too. I really need to read lots of English books and try not to make grammar mistakes to improve English. To get green cards and no yellow or red cards, I need to speak English all the time and participate in the class. If you do not have your own goal, make one now! It will be a good idea to think about the steps you need to take, too.

1 comment:

  1. All the best with achieving your goals during this camp :)

    ReplyDelete